Monday, June 27, 2011

Why?

I can tell you it's probably not what I would have thought any way. Good riddance to such foul animals that roam thine earth known as as humans. I can't understand the unintelligent, I can't. And in fact I wonder why they are using my air. I understand that their lives are better than mine, only if their simplistic life leads to a better and simpler living, insofar as they don't have to worry. They only believe and act on totally what they are told. I yearn for such a simple life. However, I know that you can have what ever you want, but you pay for it at a price the is relevant to the material acquired. I have a total different combination of wineings and complaints on this particular subject, but then again the average human, and there is an average, wouldn't give two shits. I'm okay with this, well not really or I wouldn't be blabbering on about such trivial matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment