Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello

I have had this intent for ages. I'm now taking the time to do it. Although it may be detrimental to my scholastic achievement, I'm not in the mood to do school work at the moment. A lot goes through my mind on a daily basis. And this is the place that I'm going to start shitting some of that out. I'm not going to hold back, well maybe names, but I will make up names for em'. My intent is to take everything I have on Myspace, and then I can delete the fucker. As there is a great deal of stuff there. If I'm going to be honest I might as well go back to the past and search all of that stuff out as well, and if I'm not mistaken there are some unfinished stories there, and discarded poems. I think it will be great to brings some of that back and finish it. My new goal is going to post once a week. That will be the start, whether it be a story, a poem what have you, I will dispence here I can reach the world from my chair and that is what i shall do!

No comments:

Post a Comment